Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 Month Check-up

Adam had his official 2 month well-baby checkup at the doctor's office yesterday, and he weighed in at 12 lbs. 7 oz. and measured 23 1/2 inches. To me, this seems huge because my girls were much smaller at the same time, but the doctor says that he is just a little over the 50th percentile in weight and just under the 75th percentile in height. I do expect Adam to be pretty tall because Craig is so tall. So he is doing well. He did get diagnosed with reflux, and I now have medicine to treat him. So far it doesn't seem to be helping. The doctor thought he has colic, too, which is sometimes related to the puking. Anyway, at least he looks cute. I did catch one smile so far on camera, even though he kind of turned his head.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

He's so cute! And I'm sure he's changed so much in the past two months. What a cutie.