Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ornament Tradition

How long do you have to do something before it is considered a tradition?  This is the third year now that I have made ornaments for neighbor gifts, teachers, Craig's co-workers, and family. The first one I made in 2006 was a heart.  We added a Charles Dicken's quote about Christmas being in your heart.
And now, this year I ordered some craft kits from a company, and the girls all helped me make these super cute little nativities.  We had a great time together.  They are big enough now to actually be helpful, and it truly was more fun for me to have them doing it with me.  None of us escaped without a few burns on our fingers from the glue gun, though!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

They turned out great congrats! By the way I love your family picture it is so cute!

sherrie said...

how stinkin' cute is adam in that family picture shot? sooooo cute! i love the new look. great photos of the fam.

and the ornaments are cute too. love the manger

buzzanna said...

I'll be expecting my cute little ornament sometime soon! j/k! You are so ambitious. I didn't even do neighbor gifts this year. It sounds like fun project to do with your girls.