I got tagged to tell 7 weird/random things about myself. I post, and then I tag seven more people to post. We'll see if I even can think of 7 people to tag.
1. I have never done a tag before. Seriously I have been tagged more times than I can count in emails, and I have never ever responded. So it is weird that I am doing this one.
2. I love cruises. For our honeymoon, we did Cabo/Puerto Vallarta/Mazatlan, for our 10 year anniversary we did Key West/Bahamas/Cozumel, and a year ago we did Cabo/Ensenada with our kids and my parents. What do I like the most about them? Well, as a mom, it is HEAVEN to not have to worry about where and when and how the next meal is coming. Even on other vacations I have to worry about this, but not on a cruise! So much extra space in the mind freed up for other enjoyments.
3. Conversely, I love to cook and to bake. I love to try new things, and I wish my family would love absolutely everything I made. I guess I just don't like to feel the responsibility of providing food for the family.
4. I have been running A LOT to lose my baby weight from Adam. I thought I hated it. I thought I only did it because I had to and it is the fastest way for me to shed the weight. Well, last week my treadmill broke, and I had to wait a week to get it repaired. I just about lost my mind all week because I couldn't use it. I guess I don't hate it like I thought I did.
5. I love a bargain. It's hard for me to like shopping with kids, but I sure do like to find a deal. I hate paying full price for anything. I rarely will do it.
6. My current favorite beverage is Diet Pepsi Vanilla. It calms me. I love Dots candy and licorice. Same effect. Of course, almost anything chocolate, which I try to eat sparingly because of the nursing thing.
7. I think I have the loudest kids in the world. I wonder how it happened, where they got it. I guess it must be me, because it's certainly not Craig. I suspect that I may be slightly deaf, because I absolutely can NOT hear the TV when Craig has the remote when we are watching it at night in bed. Without fail, I have to say, "Turn it up, please."
Sorry if I tag you, I just don't have that many options. I tag Sheila, Sherrie, Amy Liz, Jen, Melinda, and anyone who reads this who feels like doing it.