Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

I'm finally getting around to putting up these Easter pictures.  I finished hemming the dresses on Sunday morning around 10:30 am--cutting it close, I know!!  They turned out O.K.  Carly's made me crazy because I cut down the pattern for the big girls to her size (I was just guessing on it), so that one had so-so results.  I had to keep cutting the neck hole bigger to go over her head, but then her shoulders are too narrow to keep it from sliding around, as you can see below.  I probably should have put a zipper in hers.  Oh well.
Craig took these shots of the kids outside before church.  I really dislike 1pm church, but on Easter Sunday it is kind of nice.



Easter morning is pretty low key at our house.  Adam was wild over the candy, of course.  Craig made us all breakfast, which was nice since I still had to finish sewing dresses.  After church we went over to Craig's dad's house and had a nice dinner and egg hunt with family.  It was a great day.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

The girls looked darling on Sunday! Such cute kids!

The Redmond Family said...

The dresses turned out great! I'm very impressed.