Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alex and Ashley's Wedding

Congratulations to the bride and groom, married July 6, 2009. After the wedding was a yummy dinner and dancing. We all had a great time dancing, but unfortunately, I only have shots of the kids. Adults dancing would have been way funnier. In fact, I realized after I got home that I didn't take half of the shots I would have liked to. I wonder if it had anything to do with that 17 month old boy that I am always chasing after.
Wyatt and Teamon seemed especially into the dancing, especially during Michael Jackson's Thriller.
We tried and tried to get all the cousins to pose for pictures, but Adam was super uncooperative. He was actually screaming in every single one I took, which you can't see in this one below because his head is down. Too bad my camera doesn't do video/audio, although maybe that's not something I actually want to remember.
We love our family and love spending time all together. We are grateful for the opportunities we have to make these memories.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Julie. I found your blog through the Jeffery's. CUTE! Those natural water slides look so awesome. It looks like you guys have done some really fun stuff this summer!

Sheila said...

Hey! Can you believe it's time for us to actually grow up? Real job, real house...I guess that means we're having another baby too huh?? Oh wait, we are!!! Surprise! You on board with me??? (wink wink) Anyways, just to answer your question, no, sadly we won't be at snowbird this year, my first year missing...boo. Jeff doesn't start getting time off till after his 90 days are up...so next year for sure! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!